About the Festival
The 9th Annual Charleston Music Festival will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2018 in the beautiful Performing Arts Center at the Charleston County School of the Arts. In addition to performing in one of the state's most prestigious halls, your band or orchestra will receive a beautiful wall plaque and rating trophy, recorded comments and a full, 30-minute, playing clinic from one of our nation's top adjudicators and clinicians.
New for 2018
We are excited to announce that Bobby Lambert, Director of Bands at Wando HS and nationally recognized Student Leadership Clinician, will hold a Leadership Workshop for student leaders to be followed by a workshop for directors and parents. This workshop will be open to any group, regardless if they have an ensemble performing during the day.
- Student Leadership Workshop Fee is $30.00 per student
- Director/Booster Workshop Fee is $15 per person
- Participation in Festival
- Private Clinic Following Performance
- Written and Taped Comments Provided on Flash Drive
- Participation Plaque
- Directors and Chaperones FREE
- *Performing groups with less than 50 participants will be a charged a flat rate of $1950.00
Hotels, meals, and sightseeing activities are available upon request. Sightseeing activities include historic and ghost tours, harbor cruises, private BBQ dinner cruise, aquarium, museums, sporting events, local theater and ballet companies, beautiful beaches, and many wonderful restaurants that cater to large groups. Premium downtown or beach front hotels are also available. Call us at (803) 239-6595 for additional information.
Charleston County School of the Arts
5109 B W Enterprise St.
North Charleston, SC 29405